Resin Seeds is proud to be part of the global movement promoting the medicinal uses of Cannabis.
If you are looking for high CBD strains, we now have Cannatonic, and Dieseltonic in our collection. These strains have a 50% chance of 1:1 CBD/THC, 25% chance of high CBD low THC and 25% chance of high THC and low CBD. Hammershark has about half the CBD potential as Cannatonic and Dieseltonic, meaning about 40% of seeds of Hammershark will be CBD rich.
Cannabis is an herb, yet it contains hundreds of pharmaceutical compounds. Herbalists contend that polypharmaceutical herbs provide two advantages over single-ingredient synthetic drugs:
(1) therapeutic effects of the primary active ingredients in herbs may be synergized by other compounds, and
(2) side effects of the primary active ingredients may be mitigated by other compounds. Thus, cannabis has been characterized as a synergistic shotgun.
Medical references and scientific papers classified by illness/disease:
Click on the link to see more.
ALS/LOU GEHRIG´S DISEASE
– LUNG CANCER
– PROSTATE/COLON CANCER
– BRAIN CANCER
– BREAST CANCER
– SKIN CANCER
– KAPOSI SARCOMA
– CANCER RELATED PAIN
CROHN´S/IBS/STOMACH RELATED ISSUES
PRION/MAD COW DISEASE
SICKLE CELL ANEMIA
SPINAL CORD INJURY
STROKE/TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY